Looked after by....

Looked after by....

Thursday 21 February 2013

First post of 2013

Well I have been somewhat slack this year so far. It is February and this is my first post- so what have I been up to?
Skiing at Christmas was amazing and we had a great time. My knee flared up a bit afterwards so had to curtail a bit of training.
I did have a go at my first ever Cyclo cross race at Beacon and I loved it! So I have now purchased a cross bike for some more events later in the year. I managed to place 2nd at my first ever race so hopefully this could be another sport I could look at.

Then a chest infection struck and floored me for three weeks! Finally I got back into it and managed my first race this year at Formby in the dark on saturday. Another second place and my breathing felt pretty good - onwards and upwards.