Looked after by....

Looked after by....

Monday 11 March 2013

March

As my 32nd birthday looms, I am wondering what the year ahead will have in store. I have just received amazing new kit for my events this year from the lovely 9Bar people and friends at Salomon who helped out with logos and pricing. I was supposed to be doing an event this weekend but sadly it has been cancelled so I may have a nice chilled out birthday weekend. My main events coming up are - Scafell Pike trail Marathon Newlands Duathlon Buttermere Trail run and then see what happens next, Since December though I have been struggling with Tonsilitis and Chest infections and the doc has given me inhalers to try.....as he thinks I may have asthma.....I tried it whilst running last week and it really made a massive difference to me with my breathing so I will see how it goes and see if I can become even better at running with it! For now....as I finally finish my antibiotics tommorrow I can start to get back to training again!