Looked after by....

Looked after by....

Friday 28 April 2017

Getting back to it.

Quick update

Started racing again in January 2017.....currently I have completed more races in the first four months of 2017 than in all of 2016. Hurrah!

Lancashire cross country championships at the start of January lead me to a place on the Lancashire team for the intercounties Xc in Loughborough.  Not bad for a girl.who has only done 5 cross country races in her life.

The Lancashire Fell championship in April managed to provide me with another county vest and an opportunity to represent Lancashire at the Intercounties Fell Championships in Broughton on May 13th.

I am a very happy lady!

My hip and back are coping ok and I am starting to get back to the racing I love so much.

I also managed to win the night fell race on Pendle in March.

A little 10k in Bolton last weekend gave me another sub 40 time. 39.47

So all in all things are going pretty well.

Welcome to 2017!