Looked after by....

Looked after by....

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Holidays are over

Back to work, back to the routine! Have about half a stone to lose after too much fine food and holiday beers and some fantastic races lined up!

I went to Helvellyn at the weekend to the 9bar Tri Hard triathlon and had a fantastic daybout. it was great to see Liz and Alan from 9 bar and to meet the MD of 9bar Mark G and his wife and also t meet Shaun O Keefe who was actually doing the Triathlon.

What a day and what an inspirational event to watch.  I am not joking when I say that I was really quite emotional watching the athletes come in at the finish, no other event has really had that effect on me before as when watching a race i often feel like I could quite easily have done that event. This one though looked incredibly tough and I have the utmost respect for those who competed in it.

So what is coming up,

Dalbeattie Hardrock Challenge Duathlon 

Ennerdale 50k

Whinlatter duathlon

Mucky races