Looked after by....

Looked after by....

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Skorts?

To say I was dubious would be a huge understatement.....I am a fell runner and ultra runner. I am not a very girly girl when I am running and the idea of running in a skirt did not appeal to me at all. I have the Slab top which I love!
I have also seen lots of people running in the Slab Skort and it looks very pretty - still not convinced though. Anyway after managing to obtain a lovely Skort from my wonderful friends at Salomon I decided to give it a whirl. Safe to say as with all of Salomon's kit I was very impressed! The skort was so comfortable and literally felt like I was running with nothing on. The shorts felt supportive without being restrictive and didn't move at all whilst I was running. I have tested it on some fantastic off road fell runs this week and I am a full Skort Convert. I can't wait for the Blue version to come out so that I can add that to my collection of pretty running gear.