Looked after by....

Looked after by....

Monday 1 July 2013

Updates

Well I figured that I had better get around to updating things on my blog as I have been very slack the last few months. I had one of the best races of my life in May at Scafell Pike Trail Marathon. It was honestly one of the hardest events I have ever done and I had struggled with a lack of training. I had reccied the route which proved invaluable as the weather conditions were somewhat misty on the summit - and in fact the whole way up to the summit. I managed to win the ladies event in a time of about 5hrs 25 I think - I was incredibly lucky to have AMAZING support from my 9 Bar family - Liz and Alan - also Shaun and Charlie were involved in races too. It was fantastic also to have lovely Ian and Emily from High Terrain Events - not forgetting the very lovely Simon and Jim who were there to offer support for the event. I will paste some links to other people's write ups and find the link to mine!