Looked after by....

Looked after by....

Sunday 29 September 2013

Fantastic News.


As all runners and athletes know, there are times when injuries befall us and we need to seek help and advice from Physiotherapists.

In June this year I was fortunate enough to be introduced to a fantastic Physio clinic not too far from where I live. Athlete Matters is based at Worsley Physio Clinic located in Manchester about 25 minutes from home. I have been visiting both Duncan Mason and Andy Walling at Athlete Matters and I can highly recommend both of them. The knowledge and advice offered from all of the people involved with the clinic is excellent I have been incredibly impressed by the treatment I received there and will certainly be visiting regularly to ensure that I remain fit and healthy and am able to fulfil my racing potential.

What is even better is that they are now my physio sponsors for my ultra running and hopefully with them looking after me all should be well and some great results should follow. I am incredibly thankful to Athlete Matters for their help, it is very much appreciated.

Have a look at their website for more information -

http://www.athletematters.com/index.php

or follow on Twitter -

@athletematters

or on their blog -

http://www.athletematters.blogspot.co.uk/