Looked after by....

Looked after by....

Monday 8 July 2013

With a little help from my friends..

After the 10K I popped over to Bristol to see the very lovely Salomon guys and to do a bit of demoing for them and to hand out a stash of 9 bars that had been sent by the Wonderful people at 9bar to help with the demo days. The bars went down a treat and loads of people were asking me about them as of course I was the 9Bar girl! I had the privilege of meeting Salomon's team Physio and GB physio Andy Walling who offered to have a look at my problem with my hip. He spent ages Torturing me! But It was SO WORTH IT! I have seen many, many physios in my life and have never been massively impressed. But I was completely in awe of what Andy did to me. He really helped me and for the first time in nearly 18 months I completed a fast, hard fell run with no pain at all. I have become so used to running and managing knee pain and hip pain constantly but I can safely say it is improving and I have my fingers crossed for big things to come!