Looked after by....

Looked after by....

Saturday 7 September 2013

I am still struggling a bit with my glute/ hips but it is getting better. I have held off the racing a bit and I am trying to build back strength in my glutes to help my running. I have been going to Core Classes which seems to be really helping and it is great fun too. I have also been seeing Andy Walling regularly at Athlete Matters and he has been looking after me well. The 9bar annual weekend was a couple of weeks ago and a great time was had by all. I have never Laughed so much. Awards were handed out and it was a great opportunity for the team to get together and share experiences of the year. My next event will be a short trail race tomorrow just to get my body used to racing again and then we will make some decisions of where to go next......