Looked after by....

Looked after by....

Sunday 16 February 2014

Can never have enough kit!


As most people know I love kit! Who doesn't?

Here is some of my new race kit for the 2014 season - I love Salomon kit and so I spend all my allowance on this and I also race in Salomon shoes as I find them really comfortable and they are also pretty cool colours too.

My kit was all printed at Hoody Marvellous in Clitheroe who did a great job and I will be going back to them when my last few items arrive to get those printed too.

A massive thank you to the wonderful people at 9bar already this year for my amazing stash of Fruity 9 Bars - they have become my firm favourite so I made a request for a large stash of them and of course I was very excited when they arrived.

I also received my Team kit too which this year had the addition of a nice team sports bag and towel too - along with the standard running kit which is always a pleasure to receive.

I have also been stocking up on my shoe collection and at the minute I am favouring the new Salomon Fellraiser - I seem to be wearing them all the time at the minute and find them incredibly comfortable with a really good grip too.

Other than that I am ashamed to admit I have had to replenish my collection of Road Shoes! I have been chickening out of the fells a bit lately in favour of some road runs whilst the weather has been so vile!

I am hoping that this is just a temporary stage and that it will pass.........Fingers crossed!