Looked after by....

Looked after by....

Sunday 16 February 2014

Training and plans.

Since Christmas my Hip has been playing nicely and hasn't been giving me too much trouble which is promising. This is thanks to the great work of my super Physios at Athlete Matters who have been looking after me and for the hours of core work and strengthening work I have been doing which also now seems to be kicking in.

So in January it was great to get some mountain runs up in the Lakes in with Ian and Emily from High Terrain Events - I need some more hours as I was shattered after 4.5 hours of them!


 
Still it is all good training and I feel like I am getting stronger again.
 
 
The plan is as follows....
 
Night Race on Friday next week - I love racing in the dark so I am looking forward to this.
 
Then I am meeting up with some of the 9 Bar Gang in Chester next week for a Nutrition talk tat the lovely Liz Tucker is doing - I am quite interested to see what she has to say - I seem to remember her not being very impressed with the "Diets" of some of our team members when it came up in conversation a while ago.
 
Then it is a 9bar weekend again - Down to Chippenham for the (bar Chilly Duathlon and 10k.
 
I am running the 10K and then teaming up with Liz to do the Duathlon too.
 
It will be great to catch up with some of the team and to find out what everyone is up to this year!